Thanks for understanding that we want to get our content into the hands of as many leaders, families, organizations and communities as we can. We want all of you to be connected so that you are fulfilled in all you do. And we want to make sure that we protect the rights of our writers & contributors. You may even be one of them.
Without Our Permission
Feel free to do the following:
- You can link to our site or any post on this site. We’d love that.
- You can re-post less than 200 words from a post on any other site. Please just link back to our original post.
- You can print off our content for internal use within your own company or organization, but please include this copyright notice: “© 2018, (Author’s Name). All rights reserved. Originally published at www.wcompany.ca.”
Please, whenever possible, save a tree, use a device. 🙂
Our Permission Is Needed When …
You must have our written consent to:
- Use any of this content for commercial purposes. We are all for you making money, but not if you use all our ideas to do so. You have great ideas, build on those. That’s what those you lead and serve want anyways.
- Alter or transform this work. Again, build out your ideas. The world needs them and your contribution.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We require you to hold off on the desire and practice of re-posting anything from this site in it’s entirety. We know you have great wisdom in the purpose you are meant to fulfill. Focus on that. People will thank you for your original content.
Also, please refrain from translating any of this work found on this site. It’s just that we can’t confirm the quality of the translation and want to make sure that the ideas expressed on this site are kept true to their meaning. Thank you for understanding this.
Content Created By Guest Writers and Producers Other Than Our Team
Guest bloggers and media producers retain the copyright of the materials that they create.
Everything we’ve laid out in this policy does not apply to them as they hold the copyright to their own material. If you wish to publish or use any of their content please contact them directly for their copyright policy. At this point, we are unable to be a contact person for them, so please connect with them directly.
If you have questions about anything not covered here, please feel free to connect with us and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for sharing this content and we look forward to continuing to connect you to lead and transform your culture so that you and those you serve are fulfilled in all you do, everywhere you are.